We have some good news for all Astro Movies Pack subscribers out there. Satisfy your curiosity by reading on!
Astro subscribers can look forward to stream more than 800 films and 18,000 episodes, including Marvel blockbusters and series, Disney favourites, Disney+ Originals, and prominent local and Asian films and drama series. Disney has officially launched Disney+ Hotstar, the latest video streaming platform for Malaysia on 1st June 2021.
If you’re an Astro customer, here are a myriad of ways to get great deals on Disney+ Hotstar, they are:
- Movies Pack subscribers will enjoy access to the Disney+ Hotstar app and website as part of Astro’s new, bigger and better Movies Pack which will come at an extra RM5 monthly. Astro is able to provide the best deal for its consumers as an official distributor of Disney+ Hotstar in Malaysia.
- Customers who subscribe to the Starter Plus Pack at RM68.82 per month or the Value Plus Pack at RM87.50 per month may also watch Disney+ Hotstar.
- Customers may now add a Disney+ Hotstar subscription to their existing bundles at RM54.90 for three months.
Those who are keen to add Disney+ Hotstar into their Astro package, you may sign up via astro.com.my/Disney.
Existing Movies Pack and other Astro subscribers are advised to complete these basic steps before they can start streaming the Disney+ Hotstar channel:
- Create Astro ID: For those who have yet to create an Astro ID, they need to do this via Astro Digital ID. Users of Astro GO can continue to utilise their existing log-in ID.
- Activate (from 1 June 2021): Customers must visit astro.com.my/Disney, log in with their Astro ID, and key in their mobile number to activate their entitlement.
- Stream (from 1 June 2021): After successful activation (Step 2), customers must download the Disney+ Hotstar app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and log in with their mobile number provided in Step 2. They may then start watching movies and shows on the Disney+ Hotstar app, which has a large collection of content.