Women & Family Empowerment – A Fireside Chat is a discussion dedicated to women’s issues and how to tackle them. Mrs Malaysia World Runner Up, Dr Deepa Sreenivasan will be on the panel to discuss the topic.
Apart from Deepa, Jenifer Ong, CEO of Hapa Group, Carey Sue-Mue Cian, a celebrity and an entrepreneur and Freda Liu from BFM will be on the panel.
“There is no limit to what, we as women, can accomplish”
Join them for an empowering session as they debate, speak and share ideas and perspectives on areas targeted to female and family empowerment. The panel will take place on the 9th December 2019 from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Palace of the Golden Horses Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
This platform is supported by the Commonwealth Youth Innovation Hub and National Association of Women Entrepreneurs of Malaysia.
Some of the topics of discussion are as follows,
- Access to Education, Technology and Creative Skill Development
- Employment and Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Mental Health and a Positive Growth Mindset
- Women Entrepreneurs as Single Mothers or as Married Women
- Women of Substance
- Youth Leaders – Future Role Models
This forum is only for females, so don’t miss this opportunity!