Ethnic Bazaar, the local company selling jewellery pieces have really embodied the term diversity through a series of photo shoots.
They’ve created really interesting photoshoots that are based on real life stories, featuring women with stories as opposed to professional models.
To date, Ethnic Bazaar has worked with diverse women from various walks of life. Some of their shoots include
- Embracing Diversity featuring two accomplished transgenders
- Uniquely Different featuring differently-abled models under Don Management
- Beautifully Bold featuring strong-willed women who are cancer survivors
- Beautifully Bold II featuring a mother and daughter duo who were victims of domestic violence
- Beautifully Bold III featuring mothers who are pursuing their dreams despite being committed to family life
- Artisans Unlimited featuring the true artisans of their jewelry pieces
These are some of the photos!
Check out Ethnic Bazaar on Instagram here