Six free nights with 137+ hotels to choose from in Malaysia, made possible with just one pass – THE VIP PASS.
(A pass that is set to revolutionise the way you book your next hotel stay anywhere in Malaysia.)
Created by a team of experienced hoteliers and travel industry players, THE VIP PASS launched its “Visit Malaysia Pass” on Friday, 22 July 2022, officiated by Guest of Honour, Datuk Seri Dr Santhara JP, Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts & Culture Malaysia (MOTAC).
The VIP Pass was created in support of its Hotel Partners and the revival of travel back into Malaysia with the launch of the “Visit Malaysia Pass”. Membership is value for money at RM600, with six free nights to choose from over 137+ hotels across Malaysia with a validity period of two years.
The membership also offers great discounts and cashback offers from multiple brands across Malaysia. The package will be marketed across Singapore, the United Kingdom, Australia, Thailand, India and Hong Kong.
The Idea & Secret of The VIP Pass
A NEW WAY TO TRAVEL – The VIP Pass is a new way of hotel and travel bookings, created by a team of experienced hoteliers and travel industry players.
IDENTIFYING THE PROBLEM – Top performing hotels only reach 83% occupancy per month, leaving 17% of rooms empty, usually going unsold as it would affect hotel price values.
THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY – We grab these unsold rooms and other perks from hotels so The VIP Pass holders get amazing perks from Free Hotel room nights to amazing holiday experiences customized just for them.
HELPING YOU & HOTELS – The Hotels get to sell their vacant rooms to us, while you get to enjoy the benefits of these rooms and other amenities as VIP members.
A WIN-WIN SITUATION – You get the biggest win of all from the massive deals from this arrangement. The secret’s out, so go enjoy every perk you get as a VIP Pass member!
Also present at the launch ceremony was Mr Sandeep S. Grewal, VIP PASS CEO, Mr Aravind Sinniah, VIP PASS COO, Mr Manoharan Periasamy, Senior Director, International Promotion (Asia & Africa) of Tourism Malaysia, Pn. Mardiana Rahayu Tukira, Chief Development Officer of UEM Sunrise Berhad, representatives from various hotels in Malaysia and members of the media.
“Since opening our borders in the Transition to Endemic Phase of COVID-19 in April this year, MOTAC has been working tirelessly in pushing for a strategic direction with the focus on smart tourism. Diving into our National Tourism Policy, we are committed to breaking out of our comfort zones to push our agendas forward.” YB Datuk Seri Dr Santhara JP, quoted in his speech.
He added, “As such, we welcome THE VIP PASS “Visit Malaysia Pass” and look forward to it aligning with our policies of reinventing and transforming the travel and tourism industry in Malaysia. We must be ready for the winds of change with competitiveness, sustainability and inclusiveness with the potential of making Malaysia the Top 10 tourism destination once again.”
The CEO of VIP PASS, Mr Sandeep S. Grewal quoted “Even in the best of times hotels always have some unsold rooms, but there is still a running cost to it, we get these rooms at the low rates and give it to our members who eventually spend more in the hotel through the restaurants and spas thus creating a win-win situation for both parties. We anticipate bringing in RM30 Million worth of Hotel room night bookings for Malaysian Hotels with this pass.”
Echoing MOTAC’s sentiments in making Malaysia a Top 10 tourism destination, The VIP Pass, currently headquartered in Singapore with regional bases set up in each country, announced its new office set up in the heart of Kuala Lumpur to better serve its growing regional clients. This new office is in ConfirmSpace.my, an event and coworking space which is located in Mercu Summer Suites, a UEM Sunrise Development.
Some of The VIP Pass’ Hotel Partners who were present at the launch commended the pass for bringing business back to them whilst securing a mutually beneficial partnership for both parties.
“The VIP Pass was a saviour when we were at our lowest point. The pandemic, coupled with the abrupt lockdowns, became a struggle looking for business partners who were willing to commit. And The VIP PASS came to our rescue. They were not just committed, but they produced. Currently one of our top 20 accounts, we have had no regrets. We continue to reap the rewards of this wonderful collaboration.” said Miss Sharmini Moganasundram, General Manager of Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur.
Adding to her sentiments is Mr Henry Low, Group General Manager of Pacific Regency Hotel Group stating, “The VIP Pass has been a very supportive platform to work with and onwards reservation has gradually improved. We are confident more bookings will be generated from them”.
BE A VIP NOW!
SAVE UP TO 81% ON HOTELS, RESORTS & SERVICED APARTMENTS
For further details, you may visit the VIP Pass website HERE.