Deepavali is all about celebrating the victory of good over evil. To mark the triumph, every household will be brimmed with embellished decoration, heavenly-delicious food, flamboyant fireworks, and new clothes.
Talking about clothes, it is a tradition to wear new clothes as it brings good fortune and attracts prosperity throughout the year. For this year’s Deepavali, our social media is filled with beautiful ladies wearing alluring fashionable outfits.
We’ve curated a list of gorgeous ladies who flaunt their ethnic outfits like fashionistas for Deepavali 2022. Check this out:
- Priyaa Simmi – Mrs Malaysia World looking authentically dazzling in her blue-silverish saree.
- Pashini – The newlywed actress looks gorgeous donning Zobha’s Saree.
- Nithyaa RV – Another blue beauty, Nithyaa looks elegant wearing a double-toned blue saree.
- Vanizha Vasanthanathan – Simple yet exquisite
- Moonnila – The actress looking beautiful donning azure blue saree with matching silver jewellery
- Navinder Kaur – The actress/model looking refine wearing an arctic blue saree with simple detailing.
- Nisha Satyamorthi – Miss Malaysia Pancontinental 2015 looks brightly donning a colourful lehenga
- Shubasini Rajkumar – Donning a bright red saree, Miss Malaysia Petite 17 looks simply exquisite.
- Kavitha Sinhya – The rising actress looks absolutely gorgeous wearing a glimmery-peachy saree with a matching blouse.
- Revathy Mariappan – Orange-Yellow combination never goes wrong, Revathy’s homely look is breathtaking.
- Ajunee Kaur – Ajunee dolled-up with a radiant-yellow lehenga with matching silver jewellery.
- Hamsni Perumal -The actress opted for a sophisticated look, donning a vibrant yellow saree and a red blouse.
- Sara Baskin – Wearing a cream milk saree with a matching emerald green blouse, Sara looks authentically beautiful
- Agalyah Maniam – Drapping a printed elephant motifs saree, paired with a black sleeveless blouse, Agalyah slayed the whole look.
Which look is your favourite look? Share with us in the comment section.