It’s the time of the year, as one would most likely spend this festive month with family gatherings and reunions. What’s a good time without good food in mind? Foodpanda is the savior to it in helping you spread joy this season with great meals.
Foodpanda Malaysia has facinating deals and popular hotspots around the city for you and your loved ones to experience a lively dining scene this December. With Pandapro, dining out will be rewarding as you get to satisfy your cravings without worrying about spending much. Enjoy a 25% flat discount on the latest eateries and dine-in bills. Foodpanda Malaysia’s Senior Commercial Director, Jay Ar Juan said, many are certain to have missed the dining in restaurants during the pandemic, and with that Foodpanda brings in ultimate subscription plans that offer irresistible deals with great savings.
“Treat yourself the panda way – convenient and contactless!”
How does it work?
- To enjoy the privilege offered by Foodpanda, make sure to install the Foodpanda app and create your panda account.
- Become a Pandapro by subscribing to the membership Programme.
- Pandapro subscribers are to click on the “Dine in” option on their Foodpanda app.
- Tap on the offer that you would like to enjoy.
- Customers will be required to scan the redemption ID at the restaurant for the offer to be verified.
- And there you go- you’ve redeemed the discount.
Enjoy special offers of up to 35% promo deals on selected partners for this Christmas and New Year. There’s more,
- Free delivery on orders above RM25 with no cap for 30 orders per month
- 15% off and up for selected restaurants
- Extra 5% off on pick-up orders at participating restaurants
- 20% off Pandamart on orders above RM45 with 2 vouchers per month.
Foodpanda currently has over 25000 Pandapro partner restaurants. Some of them are Delifrance, The Bee, Carls Jr, Daves Deli, Syed Bistro, Al-Amar, The Humble Food Company, and more.
Simply tap on and subscribe to Pandapro to unlock these festive gifting deals!