Do you know of any Kuttis who break into dance moves at almost any family gatherings? Or the little ones who are glued to the TV for hours learning the choreography of Rowdy Baby?
If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place!
RAAGA’s Raagavin Nadana Sooraavali is a dance competition on the look for young dancers aged between 6 – 11 years. Raagavin Nadana Sooraavali aims to discover raw Malaysian talent and provide them with a platform to showcase their grooves and jives! Winners from each category will walk home with a cash prize of RM2000.
The competition is split into 2 categories: Rowdy Baby (6 – 8 years old) and Rowdy Junior (9 – 11 years old). The walk-in audition for ‘Raagavin Nadana Sooraavali’ will be held on this Sunday, 17 March 2019, at MYDIN Subang Jaya from 3pm to 4pm.
Here is what you’ve got to do:
1. Choose one of these 10 songs for your solo audition:
Macho Ennacho – Mersal
Aalaporan Tamizhan – Mersal
Simtaangaran – Sarkar
Marana Mass – Petta
Thappad Maara – Petta
Sodakku – Thaana Serndha Koottam
Maari Thara Local – Maari
Jiguru Jiguru – Rajinimurugan
Damaalu Dumeelu – Bogan
Karuthavanlaam Galeejaam – Velaikkaran
2. Practice your dance moves for the audition
3. Come to the walk-in auditions happening this Sunday, 17 March 2019, at MYDIN Subang Jaya from 3pm to 4pm.
For more information, head over to RAAGA.MY
Terms & Conditions:
- Participating children must be between 6 – 11 years old and will be divided into two
categories: Rowdy Baby (6 – 8 years old) and Rowdy Junior (9 – 11 years old)
- Parents/participants must choose one of the 10 songs listed on the RAAGA website for their 2-minute solo audition performance
- 10 shortlisted candidates from each category will compete in the finale on 23 March 2019
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.