Do you wish to apply for a scholarship? Then you should take note of this fantastic opportunity.
Yayasan Tunku Abdul Rahman has opened a golden door for all students by offering the 2023 Tunku Abdul Rahman Scholarship for those who wish to pursue higher education.
Due to overwhelming response the deadline for the Tunku Abdul Rahman Scholarship application has been extended to June 4th, 2023.
Want to know more about the scholarship? Check out all the requirement here:
- Age not exceeding 25 years on the closing date of the application
- Completed their pre-university studies and has at least two years of their undergraduate studies remaining in any MQA-Accredited public or private university locally.
- Applicants who have just finished the pre- university programme will be given a conditional offer subject to them receiving an offer of study from an MQA recognized local university [public or private]
Priority will be given to candidates who :
- Have overcome or are currently overcoming difficult life challenges.
- Demonstrate leadership potential and embody YTAR values
- Candidates from challenging backgrounds, such as Persons with Disabilities [PWD], candidates from rural communities and candidates from families with an income of below RM 4,850 a month.
Here is how the application process for the scholarship goes:
- You must have to submit the scholarship application form before the 4th of June 2023
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a virtual interview and assessment.
- Strongest applicants will receive a scholarship offer letter and embark on their scholarship journey.
Don’t miss this chance!