A vibrant and exciting Indian bazaar is set to take place at Kandiah Hall, SJK(T) Vivekananda in Brickfields this 26 March from 10 am to 6 pm.
The bazaar features 11 vendors offering unique and exquisite items for the Indian community. With the Indian New Year just around the corner (April 14), this is the perfect opportunity to grab some fantastic costumes and accessories to celebrate the occasion in style.
What’s in stores at the Bazaar?
- Satika will be showcasing a range of handloom sarees.
- Atticus & I will be selling Hindu books for kids and adults.
- Ethnic Bazaar will have a collection of ethnic and handmade accessories.
- Nikaashi Selections will have an array of stunning jewelry on display.
- Leela Studios. co will be featuring a collection of trendy kurtis for women.
- AvinexleoMakeup mensethnicwear will be catering to the men’s ethnic wear market.
- Kays Collections will have a selection of ethnic wear for kids on offer.
- Riyaz Pillai will be showcasing their designer tailoring skills with their saree blouses.
- For art lovers, Vnoarts will be offering a range of unique arts and crafts.
- Chedi Kodi Plantshoppe will have a collection of beautiful plants available for purchase.
- For those looking to spruce up their home decor, Aalam Art will have a range of stunning items on display.
With such an exciting and diverse range of vendors, the Indian bazaar at Kandiah Hall promises to be a delightful shopping experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grab some fantastic deals and unique items, and celebrate the Indian New Year in style.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.